This is a short piece I recently wrote for a wonderful summer course, and in an effort to add more PR-related topics to my blog, I would like to share it with you. Of course, I am going to continue to share my thoughts on life, society, and people in general, but I am also going to make an attempt to also include PR-related topics and good professional samples of my writing.
- Why Public Relations is more effective than paid advertising (epodcastnetwork.com)
- Ch. 1: Getting Organized for Writing (jkenwade.wordpress.com)
- 7 Silly Mistakes to Stop Making in Your PR Pitches (hubspot.com)
- JoTo Extreme PR Clarifies the Relationship Between Public Relations and Marketing, and Their Roles in Building and Maintaining Brands (prweb.com)
- Theories for Creating Effective Message Strategies (prmarketingcommunication.wordpress.com)
- Writing Press Releases that Don’t Sound Like Advertisements (prnewswire.com)
- Interactive Agency Gives New Digital Voice to Ohio Public Relations Professionals (prweb.com)